ABOUT FASHION DESIGN
Qualified designers are required in a national and international fashion environment. Through the combination of intuitive and analytical methods during designing process, the designers – to – be connect creativity with objectivity and productivity with technical know-how. This provides them with a wide field of future career prospects after their Bachelor studies.
Fashion Design is a 8 semester Bachelor Program including 1 pre-year. During those 8 semester (4 years) 180 Credit Points (ECTS) can be gained. The study program will be conducted in English language at Campus Schwerin.
The Bachelor Studies cover the subjects like history of design, work scientifically, basics of arrangement, 2D and 3 D designs, visualization, fashion-related know-how, open product lines and business administration.
After having completed their studies successfully, participants attain the degree Bachelor of Arts. The Bachelor degree enables them to pursue Master studies or career in Germany.
Further Details About Fashion Design
– Detailed subject- and application – oriented know – how
– Small groups of study
-Connecting fashion and design
-Reacting actively and flexible
-Ability to develop fashion concepts independently
12th class finished
Good English (IELTS at least 5.5)
Required application documents:
All application documents have to be notarized !!!
Notarized documents required, as scanned email copy (single named pdf files like CV.pdf)
- IAS – pplication form
- Declaration form (I apply through…)
- Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Accommodation request form
- Higher Secondary or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
- Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.5 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
- German Language Certificate (If any)
- Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)
- Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
15th Feb for Summer Semester
15th Aug for Winter Semester
Opportunities after Bachelor in Fashion Design:
Pursue Master Studies in Germany or abroad to deepen gained knowledge or directly start of career in fashion design: e.g. in development of an own design line, in costume design for theatry and movie, in processes of development in huge cut studios of fashion lables, in field of architecture, interior design